Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dragons Love Tacos: Speech & Language Book Companion!


Over the last few weeks, I have been trying to finish this book companion... well, it is finally done!  Dragons Love Tacos is a fun book by Adam Rubin.  It is full of adorable dragons who like to have fun at parties and eat mild tacos!  Once I read this book, I knew I had to create a speech and language book companion ~ I fell in love with it. Enjoy!








This book companion is great for Dragons Love Tacos book by Adam Rubin {Buy on Amazon, here}! There are 26 pages of activities which can be used for speech therapy, larger classroom centers, special education classrooms, parents, and intervention teachers!

Included in the download are:

Table of Contents


     Common Core Standards   
              
Vocabulary Activities


~Preparation Directions, Teaching Ideas and “I can” statement
~10 Vocabulary Words + WILD Card
~Teacher Answer Sheet (with vocabulary definition, part of speech and example sentence for each word.)

Multiple Meaning Word Activity
~Preparation Directions, Teaching Ideas and “I can” statement
~10 Vocabulary Multiple Meaning Vocabulary Words
~Teacher Answer Sheet

Comprehension Activities
~Preparation Directions, Teacher Ideas and “I can” Statement.
~15 comprehension question cards (3 WHO, 3 WHAT, 3 WHERE, 3 WHEN, 3 WHY)
~ Teacher Answer Sheet for all WH-Questions

Describing Activities


~Preparation Directions, Teaching Ideas and “I can” statement
~15 Vocabulary Adjective Word Cards
~Drawing Activity
~”Describe it” Picture Cue Helper Printable
~”Describe it” Checklist for Older Students Printable    

Invitation Activity
~Preparation Directions, Teaching Ideas and “I can” statement
~Invitation Template

Word Search

Graphic Organizer
~Describing Objects/Characters

Graphic Organizer
~Simple Story Retell

Copyright Credits

Check it out over at my TpT store!  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment