Thursday, April 24, 2014

Grammar: Present Progressive Verb Cupcake Cards!



I'm going to be honest...grammar is usually not something I think is super exciting to work on.  In an attempt to make it a little more fun for the kids {and myself!}, I have created a 20 page CUPCAKE themed matching game. This game can help teach kids to complete sentences with present progressive verb forms. The tasty looking graphics seem to make my little ones more engaged also!







These cards can be used to play a matching game or charades! They can be printed in color or black and white!


The activity download includes: 

Linked to Common Core Standards for grades K-5

Preparation and Teaching Ideas
"I can" Statement

45 pairs of present progressive verb cards 

Copyright Credits


Check it out over at my TpT store.  Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment