Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Superhero Speech Sounds!



After winter break, I saw how bored my students (and myself!) were getting with articulation therapy.  Many of my students talked about superhero movies and tv shows they watched over the holiday break.  This was my inspiration to create the following superhero speech sound material packets! Each packet is sold separately (1.) /r/ and vocalic /r/, (2.) /l/ and /l-blends/ and (3.) /s/ and /s-blends). Who doesn't like a good superhero?! 



Superhero Speech Sound Articulation /r/ and vocalic /r/

This 22 page speech sound articulation packet has a focus on R and Vocalic R sounds. Included are, word lists (1 and 2 syllable), phrase lists, sentence lists, reading "I can" poster, structured speech tasks "I can" poster, generalization "I can" poster, game board and superhero playing pieces. There is a data collection portion on the bottom of all word, phrase and sentence lists. This makes for easy quarterly data collection!







Check it out over at my TpT store! Click here.


Superhero Speech Sound Articulation /L/ and /L-blends/

This 23 page speech sound articulation packet has a focus on /s/ and /s-blend/ sounds. Included are, word lists (1 and 2 syllable for all levels), phrase lists, sentence lists, reading "I can" poster, structured speech tasks "I can" poster, generalization "I can" poster, coloring sheet/activity, and superhero word level coloring worksheet activity. There is a data collection portion on the bottom of all word, phrase and sentence lists. This makes for easy quarterly data collection!






Check it out over at my TpT store! Click here.

Superhero Speech Sound Articulation /s/ and /s-blends/

This 27 page speech sound articulation packet has a focus on /s/ and /s-blend/ sounds. Included are, word lists (1 and 2 syllable for all levels), phrase lists, sentence lists, reading "I can" poster, structured speech tasks "I can" poster, generalization "I can" poster, coloring sheet/activity, and superhero word level coloring worksheet activity. There is a data collection portion on the bottom of all word, phrase and sentence lists. This makes for easy quarterly data collection!







Check it out over at my TpT store! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment