Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wild About Books Wednesday: Linky Party!






It's "Wild About Books Wednesday" time!  I am linking up with Scarlett at Speech is Sweet









Piggie Pie!
by Margie Palatini


I recommend for grades K-5! This book is filled with aspects of language!  It's a funny twist on the three little pigs.  I often do sequencing activities with the piggie pie recipe and have my articulation students read it when they are at the reading level.
{To buy this book on Amazon, click HERE}


 The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush
by Tomie dePaola


This story is recommended for grades 3-5!  This book is for students working on a higher level of language.  I love how the story about a boy (Character: Little Gopher) becoming a man in his tribe and becoming an important member of the group. This book is a great read to teach about other cultures and ways of life.
{To buy this book on Amazon, click HERE}



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up! Again, you have introduced me to some new books! I need to visit the library ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete