Monday, May 5, 2014

How Do You Use It? May: Velcro! {Linky Party}





Today I am linking up with Speech Time Fun to talk about how I use velcro in my speech room! Velcro is one of those items I just can't get enough of!  







Here are a few ways I use velcro in my speech room...

1.  My monthly calendar. The velcro makes an easy and quick transition to a new month!



2. My carrier phrases to increase sentence length and expressive communication.



3.  File folders for the four seasons! This makes easy storage for me and a sorting activity for the kids.


Go check out the rest of the "How Do You Use It?" May: Velcro Linky Party over at Speech Time Fun blog!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of using the velcro to create pre-made carrier sentence strips! Would be perfect for my younger kids and for articulation work! Thanks! www.speechroomadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those velcro sentence strips have come in very handy! {Of course there is some prep that goes with it, but I didn't mind! I love laminating and cutting out lamination projects!} I am going to check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete