Friday, May 2, 2014

Weekly Review: April 28th, 2014

April 28th ~ May 2nd

It's that time again....weekly review time! Join us and link up with Old School Speech for her "Week in Review" Linky Party!  I cannot believe how fast April has gone. April in Minnesota consisted of snow, rain and a little bit of sun!  We had it all :)  Well, it was another fun week in my speech room.  Keep reading to find out what kind of activities we did!  







1. Articulation FREEBIE Activity
{click HERE to download on TpT} from Speech is Sweet! This activity works great for those larger articulation groups ~ no preparation except for printing!




2.  Simple 3-step Sequencing Activity
The students have to cut out the pictures and put them in the right order. Next, they will retell {and copy from the white board on to their construction paper} simple sentences using transition words that go with each picture. Have them repeat the entire sequence to you; focusing on the skill you choose to target.



3.  Figurative Language FREEBIE Activity
{Click HERE to download on TpT} by Nicole Allison at Speech Peeps! I love that this freebie comes with three different levels!



4. Final Consonant Deletion {FCD} Minimal Pair Cards 
{Click HERE to buy and download from TpT} by Kristin Cummings at the Simply Speech Blog. I am always looking for new FCD activities and I found these at the "Simply Speech" Tpt store sale over the weekend!  Love them!



~Another week checked off my list~
*5* WEEKS until summer!
{Excited to spend every morning with my little lady!}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up so faithfully! I really appreciate it!
    I have the same artic freebie, and bought the later developing sounds. I'm planning on using them next week! I'm going to have to check out the figurative language freebie...I have a couple of kids who could use it.

    ReplyDelete