Sunday, May 4, 2014

What's in Your Cart? Linky Party!



TpT is having a sale in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week (Speech Language Pathologists are appreciated too!!).  The sale will be held Tuesday and Wednesday {May 6th ~ 7th}.  Speech Room News is hosting a "What's in Your Cart?" Linky Party!  Keep reading to find out about what's in my cart! Also, join in the fun by linking up at Speech Room News!








Check out my shopping cart!

From my "School SLP" TpT store, I hope you have already grabbed the FREE, 10 page, Informal Speech & Language Assessment Guide! This is a comprehensive document, laid out in an easy to follow format, and covers many areas of speech and language.



Also, while you are there, check out my Book Companion: I Need My Monster by Amanda Noll. This is one of my favorite book companions to use in my speech room! The kids seem to enjoy the activities and actually ask me if we can do them :)



From Nicole Allison, Speech & Language Common Core Cans are something I really would like to get and start using in my speech room for next school year.



From Speech is Sweet, her Speech Camp: Expressive Language Activities look very fun for the end of the school year and into the summer!


The last item on my wish list is from WhitneySLP.  From Tadpole to Frog {A Book Companion} looks like a great spring activity to use for speech and language.  Book companions are some of my favorite items to buy and create!\



~Happy shopping!~



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I hope your kids enjoy Speech Camp :)

    ReplyDelete