Thursday, May 8, 2014

Wild About Books Wednesday: {Link up!}





I am one day late on this link up!  I've been so busy with making a summer product and staining out deck at home that Wednesday just came and went!  Keep reading to find out about a great book for language therapy!








It Looked Like Spilt Milk
by Charles G. Shaw


This is an awesome book I have used for many years with some of my beginner language kids.  It has some basic vocabulary and is great for starting to teaching describing {"looks like"}.  I have also used this book with some of my articulation students who are struggling readers, because it is at an easier reading level.



I have printed pictures and laminated them on a sentence strip for those beginner students to assist in teaching vocabulary and reading.  They are also great for those visual learners, which is most of my students!  {I have had those sentence strips forever and cannot remember where I got them! ~ Sorry, not citation!}

I have linked up with Scarlett over at her Speech is Sweet blog for this "Wild About Books Wednesday Edition!"  Hop on over there and check out a fabulous book she is talking about this week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! You keep introducing me to new books - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete