Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wild About Books Wednesday! {Linky Party!}




It's already WEDNESDAY!  Once again, I am linking up with Scarlett at Speech is Sweet for her "Wild About Books Wednesday" Linky Party!









This week I am featuring a book which my students constantly ask to read...


The Day the Crayons Quit
by Drew Daywalt


{Buy on Amazon, HERE}

This book is is about each crayon writing to his owner, Duncan.  Each crayon writes a letter and talks about a problem they have with being that color. It is a great book for practicing problem solving and solutions, describing words, colors, and teaching students how to write a letter.

Keep your eyes peeled!...
Towards the end of this summer, a book companion for this fabulous book will be appearing on my TpT!  I have already created most of it, but need to change and add some things!  It will not be like my other book companions--it will be more geared towards expressive language activities! 

~I highly recommend this book~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I've never read this book - can't wait to see your companion. Adding this one to my book wishlist!

    ReplyDelete