Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wild About Books Wednesday! {Linky Party!}




It's Wednesday!  Let's get WILD about books today!  I have a few books I stumbled across this week and just had to share! Check out the rest of the linky over at Speech is Sweet blog!









PRESS HERE
by Herve Tullet



{If interested, check out on Amazon, HERE}


This is a fantastic book to use in speech therapy to work on following directions!



Beautiful OOPS!
by Barney Saltzberg

{If interested, check out Amazon, HERE}

Flexible thinking (e.g. it's okay to make mistakes) and teaching students about creativity are my main teachable areas for this book.  The illustrations are also beautiful!

Toes, Ears, & Nose!
by Marion Dane Baurer


This book is geared towards the early childhood crowd!  I have noticed it keeps the kids engaged and has fun flaps to help teach them body parts.  This is a "must have" if you work with early childhood age/functioning level, or have young children of your own!

Thanks for stopping in!  I have 7 days of school left and then I am out for the summer. Throughout the summer, I will be continuing to link up with Speech is Sweet for Wild About Books Wednesday! I will also be be posting materials and projects I will be working on.  Make sure you stop on in throughout the summer to see what's going on in my speech world!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I've never read these books - I'll definitely have to check them out at the library!

    ReplyDelete