Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Day the Crayons Quit: Speech & Language Book Companion!




Book companions are one of my favorite materials to create.   I have a love for literacy and really enjoy finding books and making new activities for my speech and language students!  Here is my latest addition to my collection of book companions.










This book companion is great for The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt! There are 25 pages of activities geared toward grades K-3. They can be used for speech therapy, larger classroom centers, special education classrooms, parents, and intervention teachers!

Included in the download are:


Common Core Standards


Table of Contents


Comprehension Question Worksheets



Oral Expression & Narrative Writing Activities  

- Brainstorming Activity
  - WH-Brainstorming Activity Aid Worksheet
  - Letter Writing Activity working on problem/solution




Name it or Describe it! Games




- Focus on describing and vocabulary
- 12 Vocabulary Cards and 12 “I am ____” Describing Cards
- Game Option #1
- Game Option #2


Copyright Credits & Terms of Use

Check it out over at my TpT Store!  Click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wishlisted! I can't wait to read this book! It looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wish listed this activity for my next round of purchases! Looks great, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete