Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Update!




Happy summer to all of you! Since the school year came to a close, my husband and I have been working hard on our backyard remodel and taking care of our daughter. I have been enjoying the beautiful Minnesota summer weather and time with my family! {All reasons why I have not blogged for a month!} Now, it is time to give you an update on the shenanigans I have been up to! {I will be back blogging about speech and language in August!}









Before pictures of our backyard...


There was a forest back there.

Pictures during the backyard remodel...





After pictures of the backyard!






I haven't only been working hard landscaping, but have been enjoying my free time too!  
Here is a little bit of my summer so far...

Backyard water fun!

Many trips to different parks!


 Cabin fun with friends :)


My husband and I also enjoyed some of the ALL STAR GAME festivities at Target Field! {My husband likes to make fun of me in photos--see his hand on his hip and leg turned above... such a joker!}


I will be back blogging about speech and language in August.  Keep your eyes peeled for my posts!  Until then...

What have all of you been up to this summer?  Link in comments!



Check out some awesome summer materials HERE and activities HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE your backyard! If I had that, I wouldn't be blogging either haha!

    ReplyDelete