Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Welcome Back To Speech!






It's that time of year again!  The first week back to work after a wonderful summer off. I am happy to be back and excited to show you all the organizing and decorating that has been happening in my speech room!  Keep reading to check out my room!
 








This week has gone crazy fast!  Although it has been full of meetings and paperwork, I found time to do the most important thing... DECORATE AND ORGANIZE MY ROOM! {Insert sarcasm here!}  I have never had any kind of theme or pretty decor in my room before.  So, this year, I decided it was time.  After all, I love DIY projects and used to be an avid scrap-booker.

Here is a glimpse into my speech therapy room...


My door decor!

"Staff Spotlight" is a way to introduce ourselves to the students and parents.


My white board with the banner I created.
{Banner inspiration from Abby at School House Talk!}

My desk and file cabinet. 
{More storage on top of file cabinet for materials.}

Book shelf and articulation card KUSINER wall pockets from IKEA and my Common Core Cans! 
{Click here for hanging pocket link! Click here for Common Core Cans from Speech Peeps link!}

My SPEECH RULES are hung up! 
{Rules are from "My First Week in Speech" packet sold on TpT by Nicole Allison over at Speech Peeps.}

My storage cabinet where I hide all my games and many more materials!  I also use those slots to store my student's work.

There you have it!  Kids start next Tuesday and I cannot wait to start therapy again.  I had a wonderful summer with my little lady and my husband, but it's time to get back in the swing of things!

Keep your eyes peeled for some new book companions coming out in the next month!
{They will be posted on my TpT page:  "School SLP"}


No comments:

Post a Comment