Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekly Review: September 22nd, 2014



This was the last full week in September and the beginning of Fall! Another fun week in speech and language therapy, which was full of new activities! Check out five things from my week...








{Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday Linky Party! Hop on over there and check out with other educators did this week.}


I am also linking up with Old School Speech for her weekly review!  Check it out!


Superhero Speech!
We practiced some superhero speech this week!  I broke this bad-boy out from last year!  The kids love it! {s-blends, r-blends + vocalic /r/, /l/ + l-blends!} 


SALE!
 Having a 20% off sale at my TpT Store {includes all Summer, Fall and Halloween products} through Sunday!


Compare + Contrast Activities
We used beanie babies, some This Moose Belongs to Me book companion activities and some Halloween iPad *NO PRINT* pictures! We also turned the lights off when we were comparing the iPad pictures.  The kids loved this! 



SLP t-shirt!
 I ordered an AWESOME t-shirt from the Peachie Speechie SLP Apparel online store! I cannot wait for it to arrive!
 +
TWITTER!
I am now on Twitter!  Follow me :)
My Twitter handle: KJarvis {School SLP} @schoolslpkj


Weekend Outlook!
Excited for a day-date with my hubby this weekend! {and to hang out with little miss Addy too!} The weather is supposed to be beautiful in MN! {82 degrees and sunny!}

What did you do this week?
Link in comments!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! You're going to love the shirt! :)
    I am definitely going to have to find out how you did the table..it is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out & for linking up!

    ReplyDelete