Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wild About Books Wednesday! {Linky Party!}




I'm back and ready to start blogging and linking up!  It's the first Wednesday of the school year and I am linking up with Scarlett over at Speech is Sweet for her weekly linky party.  For those of you who are new to this, "Wild About Books Wednesday!" is a linky you can join and post about books and literacy materials. Keep on reading to find out what book I am posting about this week...






Plaidypus Lost
By Janet Stevens and Susan Stevens Crummel


This book is wonderful to use for working on the following concepts: up/down, back/forth, in/out, left/right, high/low, etc.

Topics to discuss with this book are: recycling items, losing and item and how to problem solve, and places to travel.

{If interested, check out on Amazon HERE}

Make sure you stop on over to the Speech is Sweet blog to see what other books and literacy materials educators are linking up and discussing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! This is a new book for me - I'll have to keep my eyes open for it. :)

    ReplyDelete