Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wild About Books Wednesday! {Linky Party!}





This week, for Wild About Books Wednesday, I am talking about Edward The Emu, by Sheena Knowles. There is an awesome book companion available on TpT too!











You can find this book on Amazon, click HERE!



This week I read Edward The Emu by Sheena Knowles and illustrated by Rod Clement. My students were excited when they found out I also had a book companion (pictured above) prepped for this book!  The book companion is from Speech is Sweet.  Check it out at her TpT Store, HERE! I used the book companion to focus on sequencing, comprehension and pronoun activities. 



This book is a must have for speech and language therapy! Check out the rest of the linky party over at Speech is Sweet


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I LOVE that book and I'm so glad your kids enjoyed the book companion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I also love that book :) Thanks for creating a book companion for it! It's so good to be blogging and doing therapy again!

    ReplyDelete