Friday, October 24, 2014

Weekly Review: October 20th, 2014!


It's almost Halloween!  Very excited because this year my daughter is old enough to actually go trick or treating with her older cousins. I have been continuing fun Fall and Halloween activities in my speech room.  Check it out!


{Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday Linky Party! Hop on over there and check out with other educators did this week.}


I am also linking up with Old School Speech for her weekly review!  Check it out!

Train Set
I use this train set from IKEA {click HERE for site}.  The kids love playing with it for earned choice time or using it as a small break while testing!


Air Hockey App
Fun therapy App!  {Click HERE for App Store}


Halloween Activities!
From my Halloween Articulation Packets

Halloween and scary book theme!

I must buy this awesome mug that Speechy Musings has!
{Speechy Musings on Facebook HERE}
{Click HERE to buy on Etsy!}


Autumn is beautiful in the Midwest!
{Picture taken in Hatfield, WI last weekend}

What did you do this week?

Link in comments!

5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I love purchasing new books, and I love the ones you have. "I need my monster" is one I purchased last year and my kids really loved it!! Very fun to read on Halloween!
    -Lovely Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina :) I love using books in therapy--as you could probably guess by all of my posts!

      Delete
  3. Love the pics! I pinned your Halloween Artic packet to my Speech Therapy Ideas board!
    -Karen
    pedispeechie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete