Thursday, October 30, 2014

Weekly Review: October 27th, 2014




This was the week of HALLOWEEN and it was such a fun week of therapy and an exciting week at home!  


{Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday Linky Party! Hop on over there and check out with other educators did this week.}


I am also linking up with Old School Speech for her weekly review!  Check it out!

Witch Craft Activity!



{Click HERE for TpT Materials and witch template for this project}

This witch activity can be used with Room On The Broom by Julia Donaldson and Axel Sheffler {click HERE for Wild About Books Wednesday Linky Post}.  My students always love crafting (as do I)! This activity worked awesome for targeting following directions, articulation, fluency/stuttering, comprehension questions (when paired with the book), describing, vocabulary, and oral narratives.

 (I store the witch materials in a gallon size plastic bag--because it takes at least 2 sessions to complete!)





We also used the "Room on the Broom App" today!  {Find HERE!}



ColAR Mix App
Fun FREE therapy App!  {Click HERE for App Store}




Halloween Cariboo!
{FREEBIE from Putting Words in Your Mouth's TpT Store, HERE!}


Multiple Meaning Word Halloween Activity!
{FREEBIE from Big Hair Speech Therapy's TpT Store, HERE!}


HAPPY HALLOWEEN Folks!

{My family carving pumpkins!}

What did you do this week?

Link in comments!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great week! I LOVE your Room on the Broom Craftivity- I may have to get that for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded the Multiple Meaning Activity; I'm sure I can use it next year! I have my Cariboo sitting in a spare bedroom...need to get it to school & use it!!!
    Your little girl is just adorable!!!!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you MUST get your Cariboo out and use it in therapy! It is so much fun and the kids love it! {They always request to play it in my room.}

    ReplyDelete