Sunday, November 30, 2014

ELF Activities!






At my house, we began using an ELF to help teach our two year old about saying kind words and doing kind deeds (expected behaviors)!  Here are some activities I created to assist in teaching kindness at home or in the classroom! Enjoy!













This is a 20 page packet that can be used with a real elf for the classroom or just naming and discussing an elf that you can color (ELF coloring sheet included). 


The activities include...



Kindness ELF Letter



Name Your ELF Coloring Sheet 

Acrostic Poem

Describe Your ELF graphic organizer

Paragraph Writing/Oral Language Activity to tell about your ELF (Level I and II).

Teacher Questions/Ideas Prompt Sheet

WHAT WOULD THE ELF DO? Poster

ELF Brainstorming SAY and DO Web
What would ELF SAY and DO at SCHOOL and HOME Student Worksheets 

THANK YOU for taking time to check out my blog!  I enjoy creating materials and love my career as a speech and language pathologist!


Check these materials out over at my TpT Store! Click 


No comments:

Post a Comment