Thursday, November 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday SLP Style! {Linky Party!}



It's Throwback Thursday ~ Speech Style!  Come on over and join in the party! This linky party is a place you can post materials (or blogs you have referred to) from the past that you love to use and why! {As always, new materials are welcome too!} 











Every first Thursday of the month, I will be discussing specific speech/language materials and how they can be used in speech/language therapy. They can be materials you have created, one you have bought or a great blog post you refer to often (we arr very flexible here~it can be anything!). If you're a blogger, you can join in on the fun by linking up with an older or recent blog post with your own ideas. All I ask is that you please use the picture below and link back to "School SLP" blog somewhere in your post/link! Thank you and happy Thursday!

Don't forget to follow my blog so you never miss out on awesome materials that speech therapists and educators recommend!  

This week I am going to share a few awesome products created by Jenn Alcorn, Scarlett from Speech is Sweet Blog and 


Turkey Talk!
By Jenn Alcorn
(Material can be found HERE!)
I used this craftivity last year with many of my students and it was a big hit!
This craftivity, created by Jenn Alcorn, has something for everyone on my elementary aged caseload!  These materials include activities/graphic organizers which can be used for: 
~describing
~writing/oral narratives
~articulation
~vocabulary 
~following directions

No Print Grammar Pack
{Speech Peeps Blog and TpT Store}
By Nicole Allison
(Material can be found HERE!)
This NO PRINT pack is awesome on the iPad!  I have used this with so many of my language students. It saves paper and it's more fun using technology to teach grammar anyway!
Grammar Structures Targeted:
~Nouns
~Adjectives
~Verbs
~Pronouns
~Adverbs
~Prepositions
~Sentence Structure & Word Order



Please don't forget to include the picture above and a link back to www.schoolslp.blogspot.com in your post ~ if you are linking up!

Throwing it wayyyyy back.
(Wearing our lobster-eating-gear from our favorite Lobster place on the East Coast, Abbott's!)

Playing dolls with my sister and cousin.

HALLOWEEN 1992.
{Friend, me, my cousin, and twin sister.  I think we were babies. I vividly remember just wanting to wear the footie pajamas!} 

What awesome materials/activities have you found that you or your students love?

Link in comments! 
{Linky opens up Thursday morning and goes through Friday night!}



Follow me!
School SLP TpT Store
School SLP Facebook Page
School SLP on Instagram
School SLP on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. The No Print Grammar looks awesome! Love the throwback pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Love all your throwback photos! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete