Thursday, November 27, 2014

What's In Your Cart? Linky Party!

TpT CYBER SALE! What's In Your Cart Linky Party hosted by Jenna over at Speech Room News! This sale will take place Monday and Tuesday (December 1st and 2nd) and EVERYTHING in my store will be discounted 28% off when you use the TPT code: TPTCYBER.




First, here are a few fun holiday items from my store!

Rockin' Reindeer Grammar



Preview it HERE and grab it HERE!

ELF Activities

 Preview it HERE and grab it HERE!


Express Yourself: Christmas Edition!
This 29 page black and white expressive language packet includes activities for describing using our senses, comparing and contrasting, and oral sequencing activities!  The Christmas theme is adorable!  Preview it HERE! Grab it HERE!


Executive Functioning Checklist 
Many of the students I work with daily demonstrate deficits in their executive functioning skills (EF).  So, I created an Executive Functioning Checklist FREEBIE to help tease out the aspects of EF my students need the work on most.  Grab it HERE!

A Frozen Winter
Frozen is one of my favorite movies from Disney!  Last year, I created speech and language bundle based on the language used in the movie.  This bundle includes activities for sequencing, vocabulary, following directions involving various concepts, and figurative language!  It includes a fun word search and printable "I can" statements.  This is 23 pages of Frozen fun!  Check it out on my TpT HERE! There is a preview on my blog HERE!


This Moose Belongs To Me is a fun book by Oliver Jeffers.  I created a speech and language book companion to go along with the book. The book companion focuses on comparing/contrasting, multiple meaning words, grammar activities, writing activities for characters feelings, and articulation for /s/, /z/, /l/ and /r/ sounds.  It is 45 pages! Check it out on my TpT HERE! A preview is on my blog HERE!


Okay... here is what is in MY CART this holiday season!



and...


Remember to head over to the linky party to see what other awesome materials people are buying! This is a great way to see what's out there!!

Have fun SHOP-A-HOLICS!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! Your products look super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! I love this linky!

      Delete