Friday, December 12, 2014

Weekly Review: December 3rd, 2014


I am back at it {after being sick earlier this week!}  We have been doing many holiday activities in therapy over the past few days.  Check them out!  {You are guaranteed to find something great to use in your speech room!}








{Doodle Bugs Teaching  did not do her linky party this week, but here is my Five for Friday!}


I am also linking up with Old School Speech for her weekly review!  Check it out!

FREEBIE Book Companion!
{Found on Amazon HERE}
+



{Scoop up this FREEBIE on my TpT HERE!}

Linking up with Speechie Freebies for Friday FreeBEES!



Mooseltoe
by Margie Palatini
illustrated by Henry Cole
 {Find book on Amazon HERE!}

 {Check out the the School SLP Wild About Books Wednesday Linky Party with Speech is Sweet!}



These activities are SO MUCH fun!  First, the kids listened to me read the book.  Then, they started some activities from this fun {and cute!} book companion.  Below are some pictures of the activities {I think we enjoyed the inferencing the best! Their guesses were hilarious!}


Cariboo Companion: Mooseltoe
by Jenna McAfee, MA, CF-SLP!
I used this AWESOME book companion/comprehension freebie from TpT!  Grab Freebie HERE!
{Of course, we used tasty treats in the treasure box for our Cariboo game!}


This week we helped Addy make the hand print and heart-shaped thumb print ornaments for grandparent gifts!  Check out the idea I found on Pinterest.

{Found at mama.papa.bubba blog!}


What did you do this week?

Link in comments!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I am so glad you guys liked my book companion! And...I LOVE Addy's ornament! It is sooooo stinking cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thumbprint ornaments are sooo adorable! The grandparents are going to LOVE it!!! I downloaded the Gingerbread Baby Problem Solver to use for next year, and added both books to my list of "books to buy"!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete