Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wild About Books Wednesday Linky Party!





I love the holidays!  Especially, Christmas! Using holiday activities in speech and language makes therapy much more fun for everyone involved!  Check out this awesome book!














I am linking up with Scarlett at Speech is Sweet Blog!



Please check out the Wild About Books Wednesday Linky Party at Speech is Sweet!  Join in the fun and post a comment about books you enjoy using for therapy this time of year!
 Link in comments!

This week the book I am featuring is...

Mooseltoe
Written by Margi Palitini 
Illustrated by Henry Cole
{Can be found on Amazon, HERE}

This is an awesome book for Christmas which can be used to focus on many different language skills such as;
~Describing
~Sequencing
~Comprehension Questions
(These are just a few! The list is really endless!)

Here is a FREEBIE I have been pairing with this book and my Cariboo game!
Cariboo Companion by Jenna McAfee, MA, CF-SLP!
{Can be found HERE on TpT)





"HO-Ho-HO" on over to Speech is Sweet to check out other awesome holiday books!

Thanks for stopping in!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I need to get this book ASAP! I scooped up a companion for it and it's just too cute. Also, I hope Santa brings me a Cariboo game! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get myself that book companion for next year! I hope Santa brings you the Cariboo game too! The kids love it (me too) and it is so versatile and easy to plan for tx!

      Delete
  2. I've seen this book for years, but have never peeked inside it! I just downloaded the cariboo activity and saved it for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an awesome book! This is the first year I had ever heard of it! (fellow sped teacher was using it!)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute book!! :) I have it on my list for next year!

    ReplyDelete