Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Roll + Color: Early Developing Speech Sounds



I have finally finished a new product!  This is a fun way to practice those speech sounds all-year.  It's a "Roll + Color" which is part of a series of materials I will be making in the short future!  I love fun materials using dice... It just makes articulation therapy more fun for everyone involved! There 40 pages of are two levels; "Level 1" is made up of easier words and "Level 2" is made up of more difficult (longer) words.  Sounds addressed in this packet are K/G, F/V and T/D.














Included are:


Common Core Standards Page

THANK YOU page and Roll + Color Directions!

Speech Sounds:
K/G 
F/V 
T/D 
*6 pages for each sound (2 initial, 2 medial, 2 final word positions)
*Level 1 + Level 2 words for each sound!




Copyright Credits Page

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!  I enjoy what I do :)

Check it out over at my TpT store.  Click HERE!


3 comments:

  1. This looks like a "must have" for my 5 minute days! Are you going to bundle it with a later developing packet? I have it in my cart to buy this weekend, but wanted to wait to see if you're planning on making them a bundle.
    http://oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am going to bundle with a later developing packet. It should be done, up and bundled by Saturday night :)

      Delete
    2. YAY!!! I'll be looking for it! :)

      Delete