Friday, January 30, 2015

Weekly Review: January 26th, 2015


What a crazy week!  Coming back after being sick {:::with Influenza:::thumbs down:::} makes for an insane week of paperwork and planning! I was definitely ready to come back! Keep reading and check out my week in therapy.


HAPPY FRIDAY!
::::aaaaannnnd it's SUPERBOWL weekend::::

{ I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching  for the weekly Five for Friday Linky Party!}


I am also linking up with Old School Speech for her weekly review!  Check it out!

Football Challenge FREEBIE
by Peachie Speechie {Meredith Avern}
{Download HERE on TpT!}

YouTube Short Video Clips = FUN Inference Activity!
My students love these videos.  They are hilarious to talk about and are great for working on inferring skills!





*NEW* Speech Sound Series Alert!
{Later Developing sounds in the works! They will be available to buy separately or bundled for a cheaper price!} 
I have started some new articulation materials.  They are called "Roll + Color!"
Click HERE to preview on my TpT!

 
Check out the Link Up!
Quick Tip Tuesday is a hit! Check out the linky parties from last week and this week! There are tips that can be applied to anyone with a large or small classroom {not only SLPs!}  My goal for this link up is to share information in a short-read format, which is helpful and can make a Speech-Language Pathologists/Educators life more efficient. Feel free to join me by linking up to www.schoolslp.blogspot.com and using the picture above!

~SLP DIY~
I found these tables on Pinterest {Follow my DIY Pinterest Board!}.  
I. Must. Make. Them. This. Summer.
:::::Cheap:::::Easy:::::Beautiful:::::
Tables {and picture} by Simply LKJ Blog


Thanks for stopping over!
What did you do this week?



Link in comments!

4 comments:

  1. Those tables are great! Glad to have found your blog. I'm a SPED teacher so it's always nice to find someone else from my world!

    -Emily
    livethislove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your website! I just added you on Bloglovin!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Looking forward to the bundle!!!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inferencing links! I'm working on inferencing with my 3rd graders and it's difficult for them, so every bit of practice helps! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete