Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wild About Books Wednesday {Linky Party!}


Valentine's Day<3 is right around the corner!  Here is a cute book recommendation with some speech/language activities!
  
I am linking up with Scarlett at Speech is Sweet Blog!



Please check out the Wild About Books Wednesday Linky Party at Speech is Sweet!  Join in the fun and post a comment about books you enjoy using for therapy this time of year!
 Link in comments!

This week the book I am featuring is...

Love Monster
Written by Rachel Bright

The Speech Bubble has an awesome book companion for this adorable book!  Check out the companion HERE!

I have used this book to work on...
~Synonyms/Antonyms
~Grammar
~Compare & Contrast
~Speech Sounds
~Story retell using Story Grammar Marker (SGM).
~Describing Skills
~Comprehension
~Order of events
~Feelings

Thanks for checking out my book recommendation!  
Don't forget to check out the other great books at Speech is Sweet's Link up!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I've never read this book before, but I've been seeing a lot of people use it. I need to scoop it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book, either, but will be looking for it!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete