Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Quick Tip Tuesday!




Facebook quick tips this week! Check it out!















Every Tuesday, I host a link up called "Quick Tip Tuesday!"  I share a quick tip(s) related to the speech and language world.  It may be a tip about organization, how to do therapy or tips related to evaluations. My goal for this link up is to share information in a short-read format, which is helpful and can make a Speech-Language Pathologists more efficient.

Here is a quick tip for this week...


Join Facebook Groups! 

WHY should I join a FB group geared towards SLPs?
I have had great experiences after becoming members of the Facebook groups listed below.  They each have a different purpose.  It's nice scroll through my news feed and see posts from those groups that apply directly to my interests!  (I wouldn't have joined them if I wasn't interested in them). They have been such a convenience when I have a question.  I can just post a topic and {within minutes--seriously!} I will have multiple answers, opinions and experiences from other SLPs.

WHAT groups you ask!? Here is a list!
  • SLP Bloggers & SLP TPT Sellers
  • School-Based Speech and Language Therapy
  • School SLP Jubilee
  • AAC- Alternative Awesome Communicators
  • Speech Language Pathologist Buy/Sell/Trade


HOW do I join?  
1. Go to your Facebook search bar
2. Type in the name of the group above that you are interested in
3.  Send a "request to join"

Now, let the fun begin!


I hope you learned something useful today!


If you are linking up, please don't forget to include the picture above and a link back to www.schoolslp.blogspot.com in your post.
Thanks!

What quick tip(s) do you have to make your speech world more efficient?

Link in comments! 
{Linky opens up Tuesday morning and goes through Thursday night!}




Follow me!
School SLP TpT Store
School SLP Facebook Page
School SLP on Instagram
School SLP on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the School Based Group or the SLP Buy/Sell/Trade, I will definitely be checking those out! Thanks Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a couple more:
    SLPeeps
    Smart IEP Goals School SLP
    SLPs Talk Apps

    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for adding to the list! I will have to request membership to those :)

      Delete
  3. I love being a part of facebook groups- they're really helpful!! Thanks for hosting the linky :)

    ReplyDelete