Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quick Tip Tuesday!







~Language Sample tip~












Every Tuesday, I host a link up called "Quick Tip Tuesday!"  I share a quick tip(s) related to the speech and language world.  It may be a tip about organization, how to do therapy or tips related to evaluations. My goal for this link up is to share information in a short-read format, which is helpful and can make a Speech-Language Pathologists more efficient.

Here is a quick tip for this week...


1. Highlighting Language Samples!




Highlight the student parts of the language sample.  This will help you when you go back to analyze the sample.  This trick is more appealing to the eyes and makes it easier to find the different parts of speech.


Who doesn't love using highlighters anyway?
{I know, I'm obsessed!}

I hope you learned something useful today!


If you are linking up, please don't forget to include the picture above and a link back to www.schoolslp.blogspot.com in your post.
Thanks!

What quick tip(s) do you have to make your world more efficient?

Link in comments! 
{Linky opens up Tuesday morning and goes through Thursday night!}






Follow me!

2 comments:

  1. Good tip!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love highlighters! Another great tip Kim!

    ReplyDelete