Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Roll + Color: Later Developing Speech Sounds





The second part of my Roll + Color printable activity sheets are up in my TpT store!  They are also bundled with the early developing speech sounds activity sheets for a money saving deal!  Check them out!















Included are...

Common Core Standards Page (K-5th Grades)



THANK YOU + Directions Page

S, L and R Sounds
*6 pages for each sound (2 initial, 2 medial, 2 final word positions)
*Level 1 + Level 2 words for each sound!




Copyright Credits Page


Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!  These materials are also bundled with the early developing sounds activity sheets at my TpT Store!

Check it out at my TpT Store HERE! The BUNDLE is HERE


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm running over there RIGHT NOW to get my bundle!!! :)
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I saw my email this morning that someone bought the bundle! I was thinking that maybe it was you! THANK YOU! Let me know what you think. My students enjoyed the activity.

      Delete