Sunday, February 22, 2015

Social Language Activities: In My Heart {Optional Book Companion}







Social Language Activities: In My Heart!  {An optional book companion for In My Heart: A Book of Feelings written by Jo Witek and illustrated by Christine Roussey.}  Check it out!


72 pages of social language materials focused on feelings.  Does not have to be used with the following book, but the book is awesome!

This is a book companion which can be used with the book In My Heart: A Book of Feelings written by Jo Witek and illustrated by Christine Roussey.


Pg. 2  Common Core Standards
Pg. 3  Table of Contents
Pg. 4-37  My Book of Feelings: (For EACH feeling)
~Description/Comprehension Page
~Drawing& Photograph Activity
~Expected & Unexpected Behavior sheet
{Happy, Brave, Mad, Calm, Broken, Sad, Hopeful, Afraid, Silly, Shy, Proud}
Pg. 38-39  Simile + Metaphor Definition Posters
Pg. 40-45 Simile & Metaphor Worksheets
Pg. 46-57  Personal Connection Description Writing   Worksheets for each Feeling + Rough Draft Graphic Organizer
Pg. 58-66  Compare + Contrast Posters & Feelings Worksheets   + Blank
Pg. 67-69  Posters: Strategies for dealing with feelings (Mad, Sad and Bored)
Pg. 70  Word Search
Pg. 71  THANK YOU Page
Pg. 72  Copyright Credits & Terms of Use
























Thank you for taking the time to check these materials and my blog!  


Check it out at my TpT Store HERE



Follow me!
School SLP on Instagram (Name: TheSchoolSLP)

No comments:

Post a Comment