Friday, February 27, 2015

Weekly Review: February 23rd, 2015






It's been a crazy week...Winter conferences are done and I am lucky I finished this blog post! Check it out!













Speech & Language!
::::It's still cold in MN... waiting for some warmer weather::::


{ I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching  for the weekly Five for Friday Linky Party!}


I am also linking up with Old School Speech for her weekly review!  Check it out!

Don't forget to snatch up this FREEBIE!

In My Heart: A Book of Feelings 
Written by Jo Witek and Illustrated by Christine Roussey
 Introducing the book companion for this book!!!! 
{The book is OPTIONAL.  All activities can be completed without the book.}

Created by Kim Jarvis, School SLP {Me!}
{FInd HERE on TpT! Preview HERE on my blog!}


Make your own feelings book activity for the following feelings: 
Happy, Brave, Mad, Calm, Broken, Sad, Hopeful, Afraid, Silly, Shy, and Proud.

Compare + Contrast Activities with Posters! 
{Blank page template included}

Simile + Metaphor Posters and Worksheets!

{A few of the worksheets.}

Personal Connection Worksheet/Expressive Language Acitivity

TpT Teacher's are HEROS Sale!
 This was an awesome site-wide sale!  Check out the following linky party for some great SPL materials!
{Click HERE to go to Linky Party hosted by Speech Room News!}

(Interested in learning more about the Polar Plunge?  Check it out HERE!}


Last Saturday, my husband and I completed the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics Minnesota!  I will be doing this every year, from now on :)  I will be raising money at this time next year and plunging into Prior Lake to support the Special Olympics! 
{Great cause + GREAT experience!}

 I've been using these all week. I love them! They are so quick and easy (NO PREP)  for the SLP, and the kids love using the dry erase board markers.

~SLP Eats~
Cucumber Avocado Rolls
{Pinned on my Pinterest, HERE}

Thanks for checking out my week!
What did you do this week?


Follow me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!
    Doing the polar plunge down here is one thing, but in MN.????? Just craziness! I'm assuming they didn't have the water heated! :)
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO heated water! We're tough up here in MN... haha :)

      Delete