Friday, February 6, 2015

Weekly Review: February 2nd, 2015

February is here!  The school year is half way done and I am knee deep in paperwork!  {I might be losing my mind, but am enjoying seeing the progress my students have made!} Check out what I did this week in therapy...

HAPPY FEBRUARY!
::::<3 Valentine's Day is right around the corner!::::

{ I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching  for the weekly Five for Friday Linky Party!}


I am also linking up with Old School Speech for her weekly review!  Check it out!

*Roll + Color* Speech Sound Activity Sheets BUNDLE!
Materials by Kim Jarvis, School SLP {Me!}
SAVE $1.50!
{Download Bundle HERE on TpT!}
{Download Early Developing Sounds only HERE}
{Download Later Developing Sounds only HERE}

AND

The Day The Crayons Quit Book Companions BUNDLE!
SAVE $1.00!
{Download Bundle HERE!}
{Download Part 1 HERE}
{Download Part 2 HERE}

INFERENCE: School Days Board Game!
This board game was a big hit with my older students working on inference skills!!  They also loved the large dice (from the dollar store).
{Board Game can be found on Amazon HERE}

Social Skills Loops
Materials by The Speech Bubble SLP
{Can be found HERE on The Speech Bubble SLP TpT}
These are awesome!  I bought them from The Speech Bubble SLP's TpT Store! They focus on problem solving and perspective taking skills. They are easy to take out and play a fun game with.  They situations are very realistic and my students enjoyed them!

 
/Z/ Speech Sound FREEBIE Quick Game!
{Can be downloaded on TpT HERE}
A fun and quick game which can be completed in 15-20 minutes with 2-3 players!
*If they land on the arrow space, I have them repeat 3 of the homework cards and/or put them in sentences (depending on the level they are at).

~SLP DIY~
I found this on Pinterest!  
~There is a shop on Etsy that makes and sells them called Statesbysnellington~
What a great idea... I might have to put this on my DIY "to do" list for summer}
{It would look FABULOUS in my living room!}



Thanks for checking out my week!
What did you do this week?



Link in comments!

3 comments:

  1. I love that state outline. I'm definitely going to check those out on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of students who are working on social skills...the "Loop" looks promising! I'm really excited to use your Roll & Color Bundle, AND I just bought "The Day the Crayons Quit" at the booksale yesterday, so I need to buy your companion!!!
    Love the state boards...I'm assuming it hangs up???
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Let me know what you think about the Roll & Color Bundle! The Day The Crayons Quit is still one of my favorite books and activities to do with my students. Yes, the MN state wood art will hang somewhere in our house! (I just have to figure out how to make it first!)

      Delete