Friday, February 13, 2015

Weekly Review: February 9th, 2015







It's the week of Valentine's Day! We had tons of fun in speech this week <3  Check out my happenings!













<3 HAPPY Valentine's Day!
::::Spring is on it's way! {Wishful thinking in MN!}::::

 We made Valentine's in speech this week <3


{ I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching  for the weekly Five for Friday Linky Party!}


I am also linking up with Old School Speech for her weekly review!  Check it out!

Language Sample Checklist
Created by Kim Jarvis, School SLP {Me!}
{Download Checklist HERE on TpT!}


****Language Sample EXAMPLE included (2 Pages + SLP Impressions Secion!)****

AND

Mini-Card Carryover Reminders
~Articulation~
{Download HERE on TpT!}

Love Monster Book!
 +
Activities by The Speech Bubble SLP
 {The Speech Bubble SLP TpT Store HERE!}
This book companion is always a big hit with the kids!  This is the second year I have used activities from it for Valentine's day.  It's a must-have if you are an educator!

In My Heart: A Book of Feelings
Written by Jo Witek


LOVE <3 LOVE <3 LOVE this book!  It is not Valentine's Day themed, but instead about different types of feelings.  The student's enjoyed it also.  I will be beginning to create a book companion for it in the future! I know awesome social skill materials can be hard to come by at a good price, so keep an eye out for my companion! 

Valentine's Day Parts of Speech <3 
Follower FREEBIE from Miss Speechie!

~SLP DIY~
{Picture from SketchyStyles Blog}
I found this on Pinterest and totally want to make one for my daughter's bedroom!  What and awesome project to make with magazine cut-outs or scrapbook paper! 



Thanks for checking out my week!
What did you do this week for Valentine's Day?


Follow me!

2 comments:

  1. I need to add your Language Sample Checklist to my cart. Even after all these years, I'm not 100% confident that I do everything I should with one!
    Love Monster looks adorable, as does the canvas!
    I couldn't find the freebie from Miss Speechie. Is it possible to post a direct link to it?
    Thanks for linking up! I love reading everything you're doing in your room!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a direct link only sent to her followers on TpT-- (So, you should have it in your INBOX on TpT if you follow her). HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MARY!

      Delete