Monday, February 23, 2015

What's in your Cart? Teachers are Heros Linky Party!




TpT is having a sale to celebrate teachers are HEROS (Speech Language Pathologists are appreciated too!!).  The sale will be held Wednesday, February 25th.  Speech Room News is hosting a "What's in Your Cart?" Hero Sale Linky Party!  Keep reading to find out about what's in my cart! Also, join in the fun by linking up at Speech Room News!












Check out my shopping cart!

From my "School SLP" TpT store, I hope you have already grabbed the FREE, 5 page, No Bullying Zone! poster activity. 



Also, while you are there, check out my Social Language Activities: In My Heart (72 pages focused on feelings, expected/unexpected behaviors, drawing/photograph activity, compare & contrast, describing feelings, and similes & metaphors).  It can also be paired with In My Heart: A Book of Feelings written by Jo Witek and illustrated by Christine Roussey.  The kids seem to really enjoy the social activities and making the feelings book which is part of the product. (Preview on my blog, HERE!)



Some examples...


From The Speech Bubble SLP, Social Language and Pragmatic Rubrics: Data Tracking and Progress Monitoring are something I would love to own.  Anything to make my life easier as an SLP!  Progress monitoring tools are key!


From Natalie Snyders, her High Stakes Testing: Vocabulary Building is something I want also! I love that it's a year round product!


From Jenn Alcorn of Crazy Speech World, her Listening Skills Resource Pack for Speech Therapy and Classrooms! I use Whole Body Listening (WBL) daily--and this looks awesome!


The last item on my wish list is from Schoolhouse Talk.  Story Grammar Prompts {for story retell and story generation} is a product I would use daily! I am constantly using my Story Grammar Marker and this would be a great addition to my materials.



~Happy Shopping!~



1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for including my Story Grammar Prompts on your shopping list! I can't wait for this sale!

    Abby
    Schoolhouse Talk

    ReplyDelete