Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wild About Books Wednesday! {Linky Party}


This week, I have a lot of fun things planned in my therapy room for Valentine's day! This book is a big part of it <3 {This book is not Valentine's Day themed, but focused on feelings.}


I am linking up with Scarlett at Speech is Sweet Blog!


Please check out the Wild About Books Wednesday Linky Party at Speech is Sweet!  Join in the fun and post a comment about books you enjoy using for therapy this time of year!
 Link in comments!

This week the book I am featuring is...

<3 In My Heart: A Book of Feelings
Written by Jo Witek
Illustrated by Christine Roussey
{Find it HERE on Amazon}


This is the week of Valentine's Day <3!  There are a lot of fun activities going on in my speech room.  One of them includes this awesome book I found at Target while grocery shopping! (I always have to stop and look at the books... I just cannot help myself!)

SP/L Therapy Book Ideas...


~Feelings/Social Thinking
~Literal Language vs. Non-literal Language
~Compare & Contrast
~Speech Sounds
~Describing Skills
~Comprehension
~Personal connections to each feeling in the book


Would anyone be interested in a book companion for this book? 
 Please leave a comment if you are and what you would like the companion to include!

Follow me!
School SLP TpT Store
School SLP Facebook Page
School SLP on Instagram
School SLP on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I've never read this book, but I will look for it next time I'm at Target! (I always have to stop and look at the books too haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stopping by every week to see what books you're using! I always add more to my list!!!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete