Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Quick Tip Tuesday!









Staying organized for a decent price!












Every Tuesday, I host a link up called "Quick Tip Tuesday!"  I share a quick tip(s) related to the speech and language world.  It may be a tip about organization, how to do therapy or tips related to evaluations. My goal for this link up is to share information in a short-read format, which is helpful and can make a Speech-Language Pathologists more efficient.

Here is a quick tip for this week...


1. Sheet protectors from Amazon!


$12.48 for 200 sheet protectors!
{Buy on Amazon HERE}

Many of my materials are printed from TpT. In order to stay organized and save paper, I print one copy and put each product in a binder.  The sheets of paper are put back-to-back inside sheet protectors.  Then, I use dry erase markers to complete most of the worksheet activities.  With that said, sheet protectors are very expensive {especially, when you use them for most of your products].  This is the best deal I have found: AMAZON $12.48 for 200! (and if you have Amazon Prime, shipping is FREE!)  Most places sell sheet protectors for around $5.00 for 50.  I am still working on finding the cheapest place to get binders.  Currently, I get them at target-- the Up & Up brand. I will keep you posted!


I hope you learned something useful today!


If you are linking up, please don't forget to include the picture above and a link back to www.schoolslp.blogspot.com in your post.
Thanks!

What quick tip(s) do you have to make your world more efficient?

Link in comments! 
{Linky opens up Tuesday morning and goes through Thursday night!}






Follow me!

2 comments:

  1. I love sheet protectors! I've found Target to have the least expensive, decent binders as well. Dollar General and the Dollar Tree have them, but the quality isn't as good.
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the ones from Target the best. I like the plastic better than the Amazon ones... but the Amazon deal was too good to pass up!

      Delete